The school of Alchemy is a Thaumaturgy school that specializes in transmutations and alterations of various sorts, on creating exotic potions, substances, and tinctures, and on acids, poisons, and gasses.
Common First Level Alchemy SpellsEdit
- Affect Normal Fires: increase or decrease the light shed by fires
- Grease: make an area or an object very slippery
- Protection from Evil: Protects the target from evil creatures, mental control, and summoned monsters.
Uncommon First Level Alchemy SpellsEdit
- Control Vapor
- Fire Burst
- Metamorphose Liquids: transforms one liquid into another
Rare First Level Alchemy SpellsEdit
- Otiluke's Bubbling Buoyancy
- Otiluke's Smoky Sphere
- Troll Repellant
Very Rare First Level Alchemy SpellsEdit
- Suric's Swift Perusal
Pages in category "Alchemy Spell"
“ This spell prevents physical and mental contact between the subject and evil creatures. This...
Protection from Evil
“ This spell covers the area, or one item within range, with a layer of slippery, fatty...
Grease (Spell, AD&D 2e)
“ Turns one type of liquid into another. Transforms the liquid touched into the liquid used as the...
“ Allows the caster to learn how to make the target object or substance The caster can make an...
Alamir's Fundamental Breakdown
“ Changes coins into counterfiet gold. Debuted in the Player's Handbook as a magic-user spell.
“ This spell is the height of alchemical magic. By using this spell, along with a philosopher's...