Cavalry Charger is a feat useful to those who enjoy mounted combat, ennabling them to perform a few special manuervers.
- Feat Type: Tactical, Fighter
- Base Attack Bonus +7
- Feats: Mounted Combat, Spirited Charge, Trample
You can make the following tactical manuervers:
- Unhorse: If you hit a mounted opponent with a charge attack, you can attempt an immediate bull rush. If successful, your target is pushed, but the mount is not.
- Leaping Charge: You may choose to make a Ride check at the end of your movement for extra damage (DC 10 for +2 or DC 20 for +4). If you fail, you cannot make an attack at the end of your charge, and if you fail by 5 or more, you also fall off the mount.
- Fell Trample: You may overrun more than one foe. Each target of your overrun recieves an attack.