Any gnome may take a level of gnome paragon instead of a level of their typical class. Gnome paragaons often alternate their paragon levels with levels of bard.
Gnome paragons recieve 4 base Skill Points at each level.
- Strength: Climb, Jump, Swim
- Dexterity: Hide, Move Silently
- Constitution: None
- Intelligence: Knowledge (all skills, each taken individually), Spellcraft
- Wisdom: Listen, Profession
- Charisma: Bluff, Diplomacy, Perform
- Hit Die: d6
- BAB: +1/level (except 1st)
- Saves: Fort Good, Ref Bad, Will Good
- Spellcasting: +1/level of bard (except at level 1)
At 1st level, gnome paragons gain proficiency in simple weapons and light armor.
At 1st level, a gnome paragon can add their class level to their caster level to determine the effects of illusion spells, including their racial spells. This also stacks with the extra spellcasting levels gained from the class.
At 1st level, a gnome paragon's racial bonus to Listen and Craft (alchemy) checks increases to +4
At 2nd level, a gnome paragon can use mirror image once per day as a spell-like ability with a caster level equal to their gnome paragon level.
At 3rd level, a gnome paragon's Charisma score increases by 2 points.